zaterdag 26 december 2009

Home For Christmas

Hello there,

How was your Christmas? My Christmas was great, we had a wonderful dinner and it was really lovely. We always celebrate it with my own family, my grantma and my aunt. But this year my grantma wasn't there, because she was invited to my cousin's and her boyfriends home. But it was also much fun with my family and aunt.

This was my outfit of yesterday. Maybe later today or tomorrow I will post the outfit of today, but no Í have not so much time for it.








What I was wearing:
Twenty8Twelve vest, Sutherland cardigan, H&M skirt, H&M shoes
(by the way, the vest is new. I just received my order from Asos, I also bought a dress but it was kind off weird in real so I'm going to return it)

xxxxxxx

11 opmerkingen:

  1. love the outfit!! so chic.
    I am glad you had a fun Christmas!!!

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the shose!! sooooo amazing and yes family is the best! i had loads of fun i spent massive loads of time with family i had fun! well am glad you did to i love the blog am sooooo a follower!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. loving the shoes girl!
    xxx
    http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dankjewel! Jij zag er ook mooi uit zeg!

    Ik heb het dit jaar op eerste kerstdag met mijn ouders + bf bij mij thuis gevierd en gisteren bij mijn vriend thuis met zijn familie :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Haha ja dat klopt, bij mij thuis hebben we geen cadeautjes gedaan dit jaar! :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love the shirt!
    it's a pitty that those shoes aren't mine she is someone i photographed

    With love Jessi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen