woensdag 23 december 2009

Snow White World

So today I have two outfits, one of yesterday and one of today!

Today I had a very relaxing day, so I didn't pay much attention to my outfit. I just put on a thick sweater and some UGGs, which was so warm and so comfortable. This was my outfit:
open:





closed:




Pure dress (bought it at bijenkorf), H&M sweater, New Yorker legging, UGG Australian boots, Forever21 necklace (borrowed from L.)

At the first photos my sweater is open with a necklace and at the third the sweater is closed what do you like more, I would like to know :D!


-------------------------------------

This was what I was wearing yesterday. I had taken the photos at L's place and we had no time to put them on an USB for me, because the computer did weird. But here there are, I was wearing this underneath the jacket of the *winter wonderland* pictures!




I kind of love this picture, it's a bit of weird but i like it hih.


At this picture it almost looks like the fabric is velour but it's more of a 'parachute fabric' if you know what I mean. And the colour is more blue purple but very dark more like the first picture.

What I was wearing:
Topshop dress, lady sting cardigan, UGG's Australian boots, Guess watch

So these were my outfit photos, hope you liked it!

Much love, M

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute, love these outfits!

    I love the black boots, you can wear them with anything.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh, het zou toch kunnen. jullie hebben ook wel 'n beetje dezelfde kledingstijl ^^. ik volg jullie want ik vind jullie outfitposts echt leuk! ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hee ik zag je ook op girlscene in het 'wat draag je vandaag blahblahblah topic'. ik ga je volgen (:
    dat eerste vest is trouwens super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ur ugg boots look soo comfy! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen