zaterdag 2 januari 2010

All Black

Hello there!

Sorry for the lack of updates, it has been quite a busy week.
Monday I have been to Rotterdam and bought a lot and I mean a lot of things. 3 Skirts, 2 cardigans, one thick woolen cardigan, simple grey shoes, a shirt and a brown bag. Quite a lot don't you think?
Tuesday I had a volley-ball tournament, Wednesday my grandma came here and we went out for lunch which was delicious. At the evening some friends came and we made dinner and had a sleep over which was very nice! Well Thursday it was New Years eve, I stayed at L's place because my parents went to friends. But I had still a fun day at L's! And Friday I had a relaxing day, hihi.
And for I forget, my laptop crashed so my photos from the second Christmas day and Monday are gone.
Well here is my outfit of Wednesday, the shirt and skirt a new:


I have really no idea how those spots came on the photo, but I haven't got a better photo of the whole outfit






What I'm wearing:
River Island skirt, H&M shirt, ViaVai shoes, Guess watch, Bijou Brigitte ring

And how was your New Years Eve?

Love, M.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. You sound like you've been very busy, but that's not a bad thing. Did you have fun shopping? I really like your nails and skirt :) Happy new year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that skirt! really nice.
    Happy 2010!

    xoxo
    disco-science.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi rokje! En ik ben benieuwd naar je aankoopjes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je shirtje en je rok zijn erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your blog! it's fantastic, I love your style and you're so pretty! I follow you!
    xoxo

    http://callaquenosmiran.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. girl, thanks voor je note! serieus echt geweldige stijl heb je. ik volg je!
    kus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The perfect combi, blouses nice detail in the shoulder....bravooo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen