zaterdag 30 januari 2010

with pompoms

Hey everyone,

Some days ago I discoverd some boots in our house, haha. Well they are actually mine, but I didn't wore them for ages!
So here is an outfit with
the boots. I think it's a pretty cute outfit. I'm also wearing a headband with a bow, you see it on the last photo.

Yesterday I went to a gala from school, with M. We will post our outfits some time later. So tonight I have a party from my boyfriends sister and tomorrow my boyfriends mother is turning 54, so enough to do this weekend. I wish you also a very nice weekend! Have fun!!






What I'm wearing:
Zara blazer, Topshop top, Replay jeans, unknown boots, jeweller watch, Labamba headband (a little store in de neighbourhood)


XXX L.


13 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha, I always find things in my closet that I haven't worn for ages, oops. I love your top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ur necklace looks amazing!

    itssatisfaction.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Those boots are so cute! Love the dress and necklace too :)
    xxx
    http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice! Thanks for your comment, I follow you, okey? :) Greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Cute shirt.



    http://livingaashionablelife.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen