maandag 1 februari 2010

Burberry Pastels

Hey guys,

I am totally in love with this Burberry Prorsum fashion show! I love the pastel look!! All the models are wearing socks in their sandals, so it's possible again!
But still not with jezus sandals (i'm so sorry) ;-) I also like the fact that all the models are wearing belts. Some of them are wearing small belts with a knot in it (or whatever it is), I think it's a nice detail! I also found some pictures of backstage.
You probably allready saw a lot of these pictures from the show, I know I'm a little late, but I think it's still worth to let you see this gorgous show!
Emma Watson, who is modeling for one of the campagnes of Burberry, was also there, front-row ofcourse. So hopefully you still enjoy these pictures!









Kiss, L.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I am obsessed with this show and i am looking everywhere for an affordable pastel mac!
    xxx
    http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's really pretty indeed! X

    www.xxlynn.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this collection too! It's gorgeous, all the nude and pastel colours and the draped fabrics with leather belts...gorgeous!!I love the socks with the heels too, a hard look to pull off but they make it look amazing.

    Christina
    Blackberry Sherbet
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great collection! Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

    I need your help badly!! Could you please vote for my outfit here: http://bit.ly/4wLwyk
    Click the link and and you can vote for me at the bottom of the page. Just enter your email address and the verification code! It just takes 2 seconds of your time and you can do me a big favor!!

    Thanks a million times!!!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. they did amazing with the colors and pumps for their collection. emma watson is a goddess
    xx
    and gorgeouss blogg; will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen