donderdag 18 februari 2010

Balenciaga bag

Heeeey!

How was your valentine??
Well mine wasn't that special. I was just for a couple of hours (3 or something like that) with my boyfriend! Sadly he had to do some other stuff. But we're going to the cinema tomorrow and watch Valentine's Day! I'm actually very excited :)

Further more I received my
ASOS order! I'm so happy, everything is great! The dress fits perfectly and the cuff is gorgous! I didn't made outfit pictures yet, so I can't show you, but I will do it fast! (Well.... after the vacation then).
I also bought a great necklace wich I will show you too later on.


For know I want to show you guys my Balenciaga bag. I'm so proud off it! It's really my favorite designer bag in the world! I never tought I would have this bag, I didn't even dare to ask my parents! So some time ago we went to Birmingham for shopping and my sister called me (she was in another store) and said that the saw a Balenciaga bag and that I had to come. So I came and my dad said that we may have one bag!!!!



What I'm wearing:
Ralph Lauren sweater, Replay jeans, H&M belt, Fur thing (from my sister) UGG boots and my Balenciaga bag.


I know it's some time ago we let something hear from us. And next week isn't going to be any better, because we're both going on vacation! M. is going to ski and I'm going to the sun in Dubai.

HAVE A GREAT VACATION!!! SEE YOU AFTER!!!
LOVE, L.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat een prachtige tas! :]
    I'm jalouseee.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. woooh lucky you! Echt om jaloers op te worden

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige tas, inderdaad om jaloers op te worden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow Dubai! En dan het idee dat mijn vakantie al over is.. x]
    Prachtige tas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. leuke blog !

    x

    vintageishot.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. mooie tas!
    & ik heb je genomineerd voor een beautifull blogger award! check mijn laatste post :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. gosh love ur balenciaga bag!!
    and these all photos are amazing <3
    sorry for late reply btw . . .
    have a nice day :)
    xoxo
    
yudia aiiu

    http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen