zondag 7 februari 2010

Celebrity styles

Hee everyone,
I found some great pictures of celebrity's and I wanted to share them with you guys!


Here you see Victoria beckham with one of hercute sons. She is wearing gorgous Brian Antwood ankle boots, Hermes Birkin bag (ofcourse), a Stella McCartney skinny jeans and a Victoria Beckham cardigan. I think the colours are gorgous and the outfit is matching good.

Nicky Hilton is here shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills. She is wearing a Ray Ban wayfarer, a Rebecca Minkoff bag and Yves Saint Laurent ankle boots. I like this look, it's soo chill, and I adore the checked blouse.


Mary-Kate and Ashley leaving Good Morning Amercia. I love the blue coat and I love the big Balenciaga bag. Ashley also has a Hermes Kelly bag with her, but you don't see it.

Don't they look cute??? YES! Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are watching Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Bobcats game. I don't really like her Sam Edelman wedges, it's not my style.

Jessica Alba out in New York and wearing Prada boots. I think this look actually rocks.

Lo Bosworth at Miama International Airport. She's wearing a J Brand jeans, Ray Ban aviator and a Balenciaga bag. It's a very simple look, but I like it. Especially the satin top.

Again Victoria Beckham, this time at LAX airport. I adore this look. Those tights are fantastic!! Ofcourse she is wearing a Hermes Birkin bag and Victoria Beckham sunglasses.


XXXX, L.

5 opmerkingen: