vrijdag 5 maart 2010

Back From The Holiday

Heee guys,

I'm back from my holiday, already for a week but who counts hihi.
This week was a very busy day so I didn't had any time to post something. In the holiday I didn't do any homework or learning, so this week I had to do that blehhh. And I had also two shows in the theatre one called Adolf it was for school and about Adolf Hitler it was quite funny! And the second one was yesterday evening called Jurk!, maybe some Dutchpeople know it, it was a performance from Jeroen Koningsbrugge and Dennis van de ven from 'draadstaal'. It was so funny I laughed a lot!! And the music was so lovely and beautiful! Tonight I have a little party for my friends before going to the city, I just invited 6 friends and we're gonna chill before the city!

Now my holidayyyyyy! It was great! I didn't went skiing, but snowboarding :D! It was my first time snowboarding and the first day was crap hahah, a lot of falling and bruising! I went snowboarding for 4days and the fourth day was so nice! We had an awesome group (I took lessons in the morning) and the snowboarding went great! I also went from the black piste, not that quick but I did it hihih. The second two days I went to Munchen to shop hihi. I bought some things: a black blazer from the zara, a white blazer, a white top from Saint Tropez, a blouse from zara, a cardigan from zara and dotted thights :D

So my pictures from the holiday aren't on this computer but there is an outfit on it from this week so I will show you that hihih.
The photos are a bit crap but otherwise you can't really she the details.






What I'm wearing:
Drys top (from le ballon a little boutique), H&M cardigan, H&M skirt and H&M boots



Wow, I wear to much H&M hihih

So tell me what you think of it :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M

1 opmerking: