vrijdag 26 maart 2010

Miroslava Duma

Heey sweet readers,

I want you to meet (if you haven't met her yet) Miroslava Duma. She's a Russian IT-girl. I kind of discovered her some time ago (I know, I'm kinda late). However her style is AMAZING. I simply just love all her combinations, even if they're sometimes a bit weard. I think she looks cute and above all she is very pretty. So here are for you some great looks of her. ENJOY!

















If you want to see more, this is a pretty good site: http://yvetteyeau.com/tag/miroslava-duma

LOVE XX, L.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Jij (jullie) hebben ook een ontzetend leuke blog! Zullen we elkaar volgen?
    xxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superleuke blog!
    Elkaar gaan volgen?

    kusjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. She's so pretty!! I love her outfits!! Russian girls are all usually super beautiful!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. She is gorgeous!! I love every single outfit of hers!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. She's awesome!
    Love her Kelly Bag :D
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. yep, you're right that the combinations are sometimes a bit weird, but actually it looks so good on her!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I've never actually been aware of her style but I must admit I love the way she combines such contrasting items. I never thought i'd imagine a Mary Katrantzou dress with a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and a leather jacket yet on her, it looks so good!

    Kirstie MariƩ
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i love the bike pic!!


    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen