dinsdag 9 maart 2010

Back from Dubai

Hee everyone,

How was your vacation? Or do you still have vacation? Mine was great! Sun, sea and shopping... What do you want more?? (For everyone who doesn't know where I been the last week, I was in Dubai)
Basicly everyday was the same: Breakfast at 10:30. Relaxing, reading, swimming, sunnig and going to the beach from 11:30 till 15:00. Taking a shower and getting ready to SHOP! So from 17:00 till 21:00 we went shopping. Shopping in Dubai is fantastic, it's really my favorite place to shop. Dubai has the two biggest shopping malls in the WORLD! It took me three days to do the biggest shopping mall of the world (Dubai Mall). And after that day I realised that I still missed some parts of the mall (shit, haha). But I can live with it because I bought a lot of stuff!! Wich I will show you ofcourse later on.

First I want to show you some selfmade pictures of the enviroment I been in for one week.

This is the beach of the hotel. And a funny fact: That black man walking with the pink shorts with the little black kid are Patrick kluivert and his cute son! One day he sat just 3 long chairs away at the pool. (not that I reconized him, my father did)



All these pictures are made in the enviroment of our hotel (Madinat Jumeirah). It's really the most beautifull hotel I ever been.



Well I don't want to bore you with my vacation pictures so I also have an oufit that I wore to a party (quite some time ago) (doesn't matter). I have to tell you, I'm in love with these tights!! P.S. you're probably getting sick of my outfits with UGGs, but don't worry I bought two pair of great heels in Dubai! Which means no longer only UGGs for you:)





What I'm wearing:
H&M cardigan, H&M white top, H&M skirt, H&M belt, UGG boots, brown leather bracelets bought in Barcelona.



XXXXXX, L.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. omg Ive always wanted to go to Dubai it looks beautiful.
    Your so lucky
    xoxo
    twinn-love.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dankjewel voor je reactie!
    De blouse is van de H&M ;)

    Ik vind je panty erg leuk trouwens hihi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. like the tights!
    XOXO
    It's my birthday today!!
    check my site:
    http://loresfashion.blogspot.com
    XOXO
    The Birthday Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. In Dubai !! super lekker ! Ik wil daar ook nog eens een keer heen hihi.
    Mooie outfit trouwens ! leuk die panty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow...amazing place!!!! :D you're woonderfull!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow, jij gaat veel op vakantie. jaloers!!
    en hele leuke outfit trwns, waar heb je die panty vandaan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw, mooie foto's!
    Volgens mij is het daar echt een paradijs!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen