maandag 29 maart 2010

Marine Buttons

Hee guysss

How are youu? I'm feeling pretty fine, last saterday I had a birthday party for some friends and this saterday I've got another party for some other friends. So party party party and gifts gifts gifts hihih! After the party we also went to the city, and I got home by 6 hihihi, well actually 5 but the clock went an hour foward so 6 hihi! But it was a great party and also the city was so much fun! I'm looking foward to this saterday. Ooh and sunday I've also got a party, it's a tentparty it's quite famous here. It's called the 'Paasparty' which means like the Easter party. And it's all about beer, partying and getting drunk hihi. I don't drink beer and I don't want to get drunk but hey it's so much funn hihih! :-D

Well my outfit of today is:











What I'm wearing:
H&M vest, H&M top, H&M shorts, H&M shoes (so much H&M, need to change my wadrobe hih), River Island necklace, Hema tights, rings from my aunt.
Tell me what you think?
xxxxxxies M.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. i LOVE the high waisted shorts and purple cardigan :)
    thanks for the comment on my blog!! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab outfit, it looks great on u!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you make something that on average is so simple..amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel erg leuk! En nog gefeliciteerd! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ik zag je outfit op girlscene:)echt super leuk!!en dat shortje(L)(L)leuk log trouwens;)ik ga je volgen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sounds like u had a fab party :D And love your outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your outfit is stunning!
    Maybe we can follow and link each?
    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen