dinsdag 16 maart 2010

Birthday Girlll

Hellooo everyone!

Yesterday was my birthday, I'm 17 years old now! It was a nice birthday of course. I got a beautiful present from my parents, but I haven't got it yet. It's a watch and I had to order it from a site. But we didn't receive it yet, I think it will come tomorrow! I hope so, because I want to wear it :( !! This is my beautiful watch, I just love it:

I still have to give a party for my friends, which I'm very excited for hihi!
Yesterday I had no time to post something, because I had to study (yes on my birthday :( ). I had a big big big mathematics test today, which went quit well, but we will see!

So my outfit of yesterday, the pictures are made veryyyy quick before school and so suck. But you can see the idea from it, I had also heels on but not when I made the picture haha.

Some details:



What I'm wearing:
Tally Weill blazer, H&M dress, Stylist's own belt. (H&M heels)

So what do you think is it a good birthday outfit ?:D

kisses from a now 17-year old girl!

4 opmerkingen: