zaterdag 13 maart 2010

Celebrity styles

Hee everyone!

As you might have noticed, we made some changes on our blog. We have a new banner! Tell me please what you think of it!!!

For know I want to show you some gorgous celebrity outfits.


Withney Port is here busy filming the City with her gorgous Loeffler Randall Snake Boots.

Here is Lindsy Lohan at the after party of the Roberto Cavalli fashion show. I think that LL looks the last time less fashionable, but I kinda do like this look.

I think Rachel Bilson looks quite businesslike, witch I like. But maybe not the whole outfit, I dont really know actually. Anyway I do like the louboutins and the 3.1. Phillip Lim bag.

Nicole Richie looks gorgous with her two cute kids when she's out in Santa Monica. Ofcourse she is wearing a Ray Ban aviator and Havaianas. I am in love with the jacket.

This is Taylor Momsen on the set of Gossip Girl. I don't know what I have to think about the lapped tight on one leg?? However I love her biker boots from Giuseppe Zanotti. She is wearing a Chloe sunglasses and a Doma leather jacket.

Another Gossip Girler, Blake Lively looks gorgous!! She's wearing a beautiful coat from Ralph Lauren and CO-OP barneys New York ankle boots.

Here you see Mary-Kate at the Burberry Fashion show in rainy London. I love the black look, but with colourfull bracelets!

I think Lauren Conrad looks cute while she's singing books at Barnes and Noble in LA. I adore her 3.1 Phillip Lim high waisted shorts.. And ofcourse her Louboutins.


M. will do the next post on monday, because it's her birthday then!
I'm going to buy a nice present for her right now!

XXXXXXX, L.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I adore Lindsay and Mary Kate <3

    Lindsay´s Outfit is great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mary-Kate en Lauren zien er mooi uit! Jammer van Lindsay's broek, veel te lang of ze draagt hem te laag haha :P

    Ik ben benieuwd naar je aankoopjes van Dubai, lees net het verslagje en vind je foto's ook leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen